Wednesday 23 January 2013

First Drafts of Album Cover

 

To achieve this front cover design, I used an image of lights for the background to coincide with the album title. The image itself I took myself. To achieve the see through look I changed the various levels, contrasts and exposure to create a see through look.


This front cover was achieved by using website 'www.befunky.com' to doctor the image used on this cover. I used the effect 'instant #2' and then using Photoshop to change various levels and contrasts. The background colour along with the image creates a warm feel.


This album cover was created by also using 'www.befunky.com'. I used the effect 'old photo 17' on the image to create a black and white, old style image which relates to the genre. 


With this front cover I took a raw image from the images I had taken of my artist and filled the whole CD cover with the image. This seems effective as it is taken at a different angle with the intention of being a main image.

All the text was created using the website 'www.dafont.com'



No comments:

Post a Comment