Monday 28 January 2013

First Drafts of Magazine Adverts

 
For this magazine advert I took inspiration form Adele's '21' magazine advert whereby she had a separate main image from her album cover image. This allowed me to add a different image and incorporate the guitar into the image to show her style of genre and that is was music related Like Adele's magazine advert, I included the album cover in the bottom left hand corner along with the information of when the album would be released and where to buy it from.
 
 
For this magazine advert I took inspiration from the 'Fleet Foxes' magazine advert which had the main album cover image as the focus of the advert and having written the awards that they had won. This allowed me to then create a magazine advert and add my own ideas to it which resulted in this magazine advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment